Internships are offered four times each year to provide flexibility for individuals that are relocating, graduating from a school that operates on trimesters, or for other personal reasons.
Available to the new graduate from an accredited nursing school who has less than six months experience as an RN, this internship is designed to provide support throughout your transition to a skilled and competent professional nurse who provides the safest and highest quality patient care.
At Memorial, we combine formal classroom and clinical instruction with preceptorship from dedicated and trained preceptors to solidify your nursing foundation.
Some of the program highlights include:
- A comprehensive, three-month program
- A one-year mentoring program following the internship
- One-on-one relationships with experienced preceptors
- Competitive salary and benefits (learn more about benefits here)
- 5:1 nurse to patient ratio on Medical Surgical, Telemetry, Oncology, and Ortho/Neuro units
- On-site Organizational Development &
- Excellence department that offers a variety of learning experiences and free CEUs
- Various shifts available
Due to a limited number of intern positions available, applications will be accepted on a time-limited basis.
To apply, submit an online application and the information packet using the links. You will be contacted for an interview after the information provided has been reviewed.
*Current employees must be logged in to the Memorial network.