By using your MyMemorialConnection patient portal account, you may view, download or request the following:
- A portion of your medical records and health history
- COVID-19 results and vaccination card
- Lab results
- Imaging results
- List of current medications, allergies, immunizations
- Request or view upcoming appointments
- Request a prescription refill and send it to the pharmacy of choice
- Pay your bill
- Message your provider
- Link to accounts of others as they approve
If you have been a patient at Memorial Hospital or Memorial Physician Clinics after 2014, you can self-enroll for the Memorial patient portal, myMemorialConnection. Just click here to enroll!
- Self-enrollment is available for Memorial Hospital and Physician Clinics patients who are age 18 years or older that don’t currently have access to myMemorialConnection.
- If you previously established an account for online access to your health record and need to gain access to that account again, you will not qualify for self-enrollment.
- Click on the Patient Portal Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) link in the sidebar on the right for more information on recovering access to your health record.
Have a question about your patient portal, or trouble resetting your patient portal password? Email Memorial Patient Portal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1 business day for response.
For technical troubleshooting, call 1-877-621-8014.
Download the HealtheLife app to gain easy mobile access to myMemorialConnection.
Enhance Your Health and Wellness Tracking Experience
Memorial is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience. We now offer the ability for you to securely connect some of the health management apps you may use (i.e. fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.) to your electronic health record.
This new process provides access to your health and wellness data that will enable you and your care team to make informed choices. If you are interested in this opportunity, make a request at one of our Memorial Physician Clinic locations.
Once we receive your request, Memorial will work with the appropriate vendors to determine if they meet the technical requirements in order to establish a secure connection.