Total Rewards includes comprehensive health care, a robust retirement package, long-term disability options, life insurance, wellness opportunities, tuition reimbursement and additional opportunities for our employees to be recognized. With the help of our experienced human resources team, select the right benefits plan to meet your needs and your budget.
Memorial offers a variety of benefits to support you and your family’s needs as well as what’s important to your unique lifestyle.
- Pay-In-Lieu-of-Benefits** — Option to receive 20% additional rate to base pay in lieu of certain benefits.
- Pre-Tax Benefit Plans (All insurance effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment).
- Health Insurance — Hospital-Based Network
- Dental Insurance — Three Plans, Dentist of Your Choice
- Vision Insurance — Network Providers
- Short Term Disability Insurance — 60%
- Long-term Disability Insurance — 40% No Cost or 60% Buy Up
- Term Life Insurance — $10,000 No Cost, Buy Up Plans Optional
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts — Pre-Tax Savings for Dependent Care Expenses or Health Care Expenses
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Pharmacy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Funeral Leave — Up to 24 Hours Paid Leave (12 Hours If PT+20 status)
- Military Leave — Two Paid Weeks Per Year
- Universal Life
- Pet insurance
- Legal Shield
Paid Days Off
Memorial offers benefits-eligible employees a generous Paid Time Off and Sick Leave plan with accruals based on hours worked and years of service. Paid Time Off accruals begin on the first day of employment.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan** — Pre-tax Savings
- 403(b) Roth** — After-Tax Savings
- 457(b) Deferred Comp** — Pre-tax Savings
Additional Benefits (eligible employees)
- Free Counseling for Employees & Family
- Free Parking
- Holiday Pay
- Free Health Assessments
- Credit Union
- Cafeteria Discount
- Fitness Center
- Shift Premium Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Hospital Education Programs
- Community Discounts
**Pay-in-Lieu-of-Benefits employees are eligible to participate in the retirement plans.
Benefits are subject to change without notice. Information contained herein does not supersede hospital policy or Summary Plan Documents. Participation in a benefit plan does not constitute and is not intended to represent a contract of employment or continued employment.
Select Administrative Services (SAS)
SAS offers information about your health plan on their website.
- Access pharmacy information
- Review medical and dental benefits
- Request identification cards
- Download forms
- Find providers
- Review balances on Flexible Spending Accounts
- View claims online
Click MEMBER LOGIN then enter the Memorial group number.