Virtual care is now available for patients with minor illnesses and injuries. Memorial makes it easy to have a video visit with a provider within minutes—no appointment needed.Schedule a Video Visit Call 228-867-5000
Virtual Healthcare Visits
With MemorialConnectNow on-demand video visits, we bring our providers to you. See a physician within minutes from the comfort and safety of anywhere, for minor illnesses and injuries. If medication is required for treatment, we’ve got you covered for that as well. Our doctors will send your prescription to your nearest pharmacy for pick up.
MemorialConnectNow is available 24/7.
How to Use MemorialConnectNow
- Call (228) 867-5000 to request your on-demand video visit.
- You’ll receive a text message with a link to access the MemorialConnectNow video conference.
- Start your private virtual, face-to-face visit on your mobile device.
Common Conditions Treated With MemorialConnectNow
- Back strains and sprains
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Insect bites
- Joint pain
- Minor burns or lacerations
- Minor skin problems
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Painful urination
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Upper respiratory illness
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, visit one of our walk-in clinics with COVID-19 testing availability:
- Flu-like symptoms or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
Insurance is accepted for virtual visits. Terms, conditions, and prices vary based on service and coverage. Cash pay options are also available. See if your insurance is accepted.
Receive More Advanced Care
If you ever need more advanced care for chronic issues such as heart disease, COPD, diabetes, and more, visit one of Memorial’s primary care providers.