Orthopedic Services for the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Whether you’re experiencing chronic pain, are unable to perform everyday functions, are limited in your range of motion, having trouble walking or standing, or if you have a sprain or another soft tissue injury, Memorial’s network of orthopedic specialists are here to help! From conservative, nonsurgical medical care to surgery including advanced, minimally invasive procedures, we will work with you to personalize a treatment plan specific to your needs.
Memorial’s Orthopedic Services
- Joint replacement surgery of the ankle, knee, and hip including partial, total, minimally invasive and anterior approach
- Arthroscopic surgery for ankle, knee and shoulder joints
- Hand surgery including treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injury repairs, such as meniscus tear or ankle ligament tear
- Soft tissue repair including torn tendons (Achilles) and anterior/posterior cruciate ligament repair (ACL, PCL)
- Emergency orthopedic trauma
Joint Replacement Surgery
If you or a loved one is facing knee or hip replacement, Memorial now offers Robotic-Assisted Surgery for total hip, partial and total knee replacement. This technology has been shown to increase surgical accuracy, lower clinical complication rates, reduce pain, and enable faster recovery and return to daily activities. Learn more about Mako Robotic-Arm Surgery and the ROSA Knee Platform.
Drug-Free Pain Management: Cryoanalgesia Treatment with iovera°
Memorial orthopedics is the first in the state to offer a groundbreaking option for pain management. The iovera° treatment uses the body’s natural response to cold to treat nerves and immediately reduce pain—without the use of drugs.
Treatment results for chronic pain include:
- Decreased knee pain
- Less stiffness
- Improved physical function
Treatment results for acute (surgical) pain include:
- Fewer opioid prescriptions
- Reduction in knee pain
- Faster discharge
If you are interested in including this in your recovery plan for chronic pain, contact your orthopedic provider.
Memorial ranked as a Best Regional Hospital in the Coastal Region of Mississippi for 2020-2021 in the annual U.S. News & World Report hospital rankings.
Memorial achieved the Healthgrades 2019 Outstanding Patient Experience Award and two, five-star ratings in 2019 for Total Hip Replacement.
Schedule an Appointment with Memorial Orthopedics
To schedule an appointment with an orthopedist, call a location near you:
|Orthopedic Trauma||(228) 867-5012|