Memorial Hospital Foundation Breast Imaging Fund
Do you need breast imaging services but don’t have health insurance or are under-insured? The Memorial Hospital Foundation’s Breast Imaging Fund may be able to help!
What Breast Imaging Services Does the Fund Cover?
- Digital screening mammography
- Digital diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Breast biopsy* (ultrasound, MRI, or stereotactic)
*Pathology fees may not be covered
What are the Fund Guidelines?
- Orders from your provider are required for a breast imaging procedure
- All breast cancer imaging procedures must be performed at Memorial Hospital or a Memorial Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Applications must be completed thoroughly with personal and income information
How do You Access the Fund?
You will need to indicate to a Memorial Patient Access Representative at pre-registration or registration that you are in financial need. Your Patient Access Representative will assist you with completing an application.
Memorial Diagnostic Imaging Locations
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Memorial Diagnostic Center – Acadian Plaza (Gulfport)
- Memorial Diagnostic Center – Cedar Lake (Biloxi)
- Memorial Diagnostic Center – Diamondhead
Get Started with an Appointment
Orders from your provider are required for a breast imaging procedure. Call (228) 867-4095 to schedule an appointment and request financial assistance.