Memorial Care Coordination Program
Many patients need specialized services or assistance after they have been released from the hospital. The Care Coordination Department will assist you and your family with information about and arrangements with medical equipment rental, home health services, long-term care, Hospice services or other services that your doctor may order for you.
If you live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, Memorial Care Coordination services can help connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Memorial’s Care Coordination services may include:
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create your care plan
- Coordination of care between you, your physician, clinical staff, and specialists.
- Phone check-ins between office visits to keep you on track
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals.
- Open to both funded and unfunded patient needs.
Ask your doctor about Memorial Care Coordination services and get the connected care you need.
Please call (228) 865-3165 if you have questions or problems to resolve before going home. The earlier you call during your stay, the sooner your needs will be addressed.
Visit the Palliative & Support Care team page to learn more about specialized medical care for people living with a serious illness.