Memorial Woodland Village Nursing Center is a full service rehabilitation center helping patients enhance mobility and quality of life by improving strength, balance, endurance, flexibility and posture which offers rehab in the form or physical therapy, speech and occupational therapy.
This skilled nursing is also a 134-bed, privately-owned and locally operated Continuous Care Retirement Community with a Certified Alzheimer’s Dementia Unit. The Center provides services ranging from independent living to skilled nursing and rehabilitation care.
The campus is positioned on a beautiful 19-acre piece of property in Diamondhead, Mississippi. It is easily accessible to Interstate 10, making the drive from anywhere on the coast quick and easy. You will feel right at home the moment you drive on our campus.
Our Vision: Neighbors serving neighbors through family-focused compassion, excellence, and integrity.
Our Mission: Quality healthcare, right here at home.
We offer several stages of care
- Short-term care: residents requiring skilled nursing services and/or rehabilitation services to return to a lower level of care, such as back to their home.
- Long-term care: residents with chronic illnesses or disabilities that are not able to care for themselves and may require skilled nursing services and rehabilitation services intermittently.
- Respite care: intermittent short-term stay to relieve the primary caregiver of their duties on a temporary basis.
- Personal care resident: independent with majority of ADL care (activities of daily living, such as walking, eating and grooming self) needing little assistance other than medication oversight.
- Independent living (apartment dwellings on the property for those not requiring nursing services. Meals and light housekeeping services are provided.)
Want to visit before you visit? See it visually.
Enjoy the virtual tours of our center and know you are welcome to visit anytime for a personal tour to meet our inspiring team of providers, nurses, therapists, staff and even our residents.Virtual Facility Tour
Here at Woodland Village, we pride ourselves on TEAMWORK. We recognize the need for our employees to feel appreciated and respected as individuals, but also recognize that TEAMWORK creates a family type environment and atmosphere. Our resident’s care is our primary concern; therefore, we offer employment to motivated individuals who are dedicated to serving the needs of the patients and nursing home residents we serve. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a smoke-free environment, which produces more productive, energetic and healthy employees.Learn More
With Memorial, you can redefine health care for you, your loved ones, and your community.Learn More