Memorial’s Radiation Oncologists are members of the oncology team who treat cancer with radiation therapy. About 50 to 60 percent of cancer patients receive radiation at some point during their treatment.
Located on the first floor of the Medical Office Building, the Radiation Oncology Center offers easy access to a wide range of radiation services including:
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Three-dimensional treatment planning
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- High-dose radiation (HDR) unit for internal radiation
Memorial provides some of the most advanced radiation technologies available today.
- CyberKnife® robotic radiosurgery system for certain types of brain, spine, lung, abdominal and pelvic tumors; one of only a few in the state
- TrueBeam® linear accelerator with image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) to deliver radiation therapy with greater precision in less time
The CyberKnife clinic is located in Suite 160.