Memorial Offers COVID 19 Vaccinations by Appointment Only
Memorial is accepting appointments for the Pfizer COVID-19 first dose vaccine and will be distributing the vaccinations at the following locations, dates and times.
• March 9: Diamondhead City Hall, 5300 Diamondhead Circle (8:30am – 3:00pm)
• March 10: Isaiah Fredericks Community Center, 3312 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Gulfport (8:30am – 3:00pm)
To schedule an appointment, call the COVID-19 Hotline at (228) 867-5000 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The following populations are eligible:
• Persons aged 50 years and older
• Anyone 18 to 49 years old with a chronic health condition
• Teachers, staff and employees in K-12, preschool or childcare settings
• First responders: law enforcement, public safety, fire services and emergency management officials
• Healthcare personnel and EMT/paramedics include nurses, physicians, emergency medical services, technicians, pharmacists, dietary and food staff, environmental services staff and others.
• Healthcare settings include acute care facilities, long-term acute care facilities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health care, mobile clinics, outpatient facilities such as physicians’ offices and others.