Policies & Ownerships
Our Editorial Policy outlines the evaluation process all health information content goes through. We want you to rely on us as a trustworthy, quality resource of health information. Medical experts have reviewed the content on this site for clinical accuracy. You’ll have information on who wrote an article and when it was written and updated.
Key Phone Numbers
- Hospital Operator: (228) 867-4000
- Patient Room Direct: (228) 867-4+Room#
- Admissions: (228) 865-3622
- Billing/Financial: (228) 867-4108
- Outpatient Registration: (228) 865-3511
- Emergency Department: (228) 575-2000
- Community Info Line: (228) 867-4246
- Community Relations: (228) 867-5210
- Employment Opportunities: (228) 867-4266
- Customer Satisfaction: (228) 865-3506
- Deaf/TDD/TTY: (228) 868-9444
- Physician Clinics Referral Line: (228) 867-5000
- Medical Records: (228) 865-3172
To request a copy of your medical records, call (228) 865-3172 or visit the Medical Records page for more information.
To request a copy of public records, download and complete the public records form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.