There’s no better time than now to start your career at Memorial. With a diverse, dedicated team and top-notch benefits, you’ll find the right fit!
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the strategy and direction of financial management for Memorial and will evaluate operational challenges and industry trends to position the Health System to succeed in the evolving health care environment.
Additionally, the CFO is responsible for:
- The organization’s external and internal financial reporting.
- Overseeing and directing General Accounting, Decision Support Services, treasury & cash management, budgeting, tax, pension, payroll and accounts payable.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, business administration, or other related fields
Licensure: Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Eight (8) years of professional work experience in finance and supply chain management within the health care industry, preferably at a hospital or health system
- Three (3) years of management experience. Experience with Government Accounting Standards (GASB).
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP and health care regulatory issues.
Education: Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospital Administration or related fields such as Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or PhD and/or clinical degree.
Experience: Five (5) years of progressive revenue cycle management experience in a Health System.
|Retirement planning||Career path planning|
|Ongoing professional development||On-site fitness center|
|Flexible Scheduling||On-campus discounts|
|Generous paid time off plan||On-site employee clinic & pharmacy|
|Zero deductible medical insurance plan|