Did you know that 65 percent of men said they avoid going to the doctor as long as possible? We’d like to see that change.
Memorial recently hosted a candid discussion with community leaders and some of our compassionate physicians to learn more about how men can take control of their health.
- Dr. Dimitrios “Jimmy” Dimitriades, MD (Family Medicine)
- Dr. Arjun Meiyappan (Family Medicine Resident)
- Dr. Wakkas Tayara, MD, FACP, FACC (Interventional Cardiologist)
- Chet Landry (WLOX News Anchor)
- Jakavious Pickett (Ingalls Shipbuilding Community Relations Representative)
- Leonard Papania (City of Gulfport Chief Administrative Officer)
View the recording by clicking the image below.