For Immediate Release October 29, 2007
New parents and parents-to-be can learn more about what to expect during pregnancy, childbirth and after care through Memorial BabyTalk Programs. Memorial offers prepared childbirth, parenting, breastfeeding, infant and child CPR/safety and sibling classes. The class schedule for November 2007 is as follows:
- November 4 – Sibling Class (prepares children ages 3-10 for a new baby)
- November 5 – Welcome to BabyTalk (an overview of educational opportunities and options to consider in planning for the birth and care of your baby)
- November 8 – Breastfeeding Class
- November 15 – Parenting Class (basics from newborn to one-year old)
- November 29 – Infant CPR & Safety Class (small fee for the book)
Call (228) 575-2299 for more information or to register for one of the BabyTalk Programs.